Wednesday 10 April 2013

Welcome to my little blog

Hello :)

My names Danielle or Ellie for short. Never liked the usual "Danni" because my dad's name is Danny and as much as I love him, its weird having the same name as your dad, especially as he's male and I'm female. 

I found out about Zoella and Sprinkle of glitter on YouTube a few months back and after watching their videos and reading their blogs I finally plucked up the courage to make my own blog. I can't promise it will be anything special, just that it will be special to me. 

I chose the URL  ohstarfalldownonmex,  as it is a lyric from a Paramore song but mostly because i feel that It's finally time for my luck to change. Like this blog might be the start of something new, like maybe a more confident me?

I plan on writing about hair, beauty and lifestyle but mostly hair as that is what i'm the most interested about. I look forward to meeting new people and cant wait to read everyone else's blogs:)


love,
Ellie:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you for the follow, I've followed your blog on Bloglovin as googlereader is shutting down, so maybe follow each other on that? Your hair's gorgeous by the way! ~ Sarah x

    sarahadde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for telling me about googlereader, i'll follow you on bloglovin straight away:)

      ellie

      Delete